Insomniac Games and Sony Interactive Entertainment is pleased to announce today that the much awaited New Game Plus mode is available now for Marvel’s Spider-Man through version 1.07 and 1.08 updates.
With both version 1.07 and 1.08 released simultaneously, players can expect the New Game Plus mode, an Ultimate difficulty, new frames and stickers to Photo Mode and a lot more. It also prepares your game for the first DLC, The Heist that is scheduled for release next week.
Here are the patch notes:
- Fixes and Updates
- Addressed additional issues.
- New Features
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – The Heist” story pack.
- Added New Game Plus.
- Added Ultimate difficulty.
- Added the ability to rotate layers in Photo Mode.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added a shortcut option to trigger Photo Mode via the left button.
- Fixes and Updates
- Tuned Friendly combat difficulty based on player feedback.
- Added a max health cap of 250 and normalized players.
- Added a potential solution for a crash related to graphical artifacting.
- Addressed an issue where players could respawn inside a building in the Financial District.
- Addressed an issue where animation during cinematics could break due to hard drive streaming.
- Addressed an issue where pedestrians would disappear for a frame in the distance.
- Addressed an issue where combat music would persist in the open world after completing a Sable Base.
- Addressed various additional issues.
To download the version update, simply connect to the PlayStation Network while launching the game- i t will automatically download. If not, manually search for it by going to the tile and hitting that Options button to download it.
As a reminder, Marvel’s Spider-Man will get its first of the three DLC on October 23 titled, The Heist. It’s part of The City that Never Sleeps series planned for Marvel’s Spider-Man. Those who have purchased the pass for $24.99 will get it for free, or purchase them individually for $9.99.
Marvel’s Spider-Man is available now for PlayStation 4. Still haven’t purchased the game? Check out our review to find out our thoughts about it.